Saturday, August 16, 2014

Getting Skinny???

Good morning one and all!!!  Once again I start a journey with blogging. This morning while on facebook, I came across a very interesting site/blog titled "Organize yourself Skinny". What catched my attention was the Freezer Food. As I am getting ready to have right shoulder surgery and being out of "commission" while the shoulder heals... I think that preparing dinner's ahead of time would be very helpful. Another reason that this site caught my interest were the words "organize and skinny". I really wish one would lead to the other but by utilizing some of the tips from this facebook page, I'm hoping both become real for me.

Tammy (owner of Organize Yourself Skinny) first suggests starting a blog. Check... I already have one. The second suggestion is being accountable by weighing yourself weekly and posting that weight. Whoa! Not check!  Don't feel comfortable posting that yet... but I did weigh myself and I have a lot of organizing to do.

I hope whoever my readers are will embrace my new adventure and give me positive encouragement. I do promise to also post about my cat's and crafts.... but this new journey is  my attempt to start blogging again.

Talk with everyone again soon!!

No comments: