Friday, February 6, 2009

Another day

I get daily emails from this place called Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger? I get sent the funniest pictures.
I particularly loved this one. I really enjoy knitting socks. I have a whole laundry list of people that would love to have some of my knitted socks. The last time I made a pair for me was about 2 years ago. This cat saying "Sry, sox unvaybel at dis teim" just struck me as being really funny.





This picture I was sent today. I have seen this happen at my house. Cats certainly are the dominant creatures in our lives.

I saw the Doctor on Wednesday regarding this lump I have in my leg. Wanted to make sure it wasn't a clot. I have Factor Five Leiden which makes me develop clots easily thus the reason I've had 2 blood clots in my lungs this past year. Anyway, I have phlebitis in my left leg along with a clot in my superficial vein. The doctor started me on an antibiotic and suggested that I take a week off from work. I just had 2 1/2 months off work from my last lung blood clot and do not feel as though it would be a good idea for me to take another week. I did stay home last night because I wanted to keep warm compresses on the site at least one day. So, today I plan on knitting and keeping the compresses on, hopefully the site will shrink and I do not run the risk of this clot breaking loose. Today I am going to work on my grand-daughters sweater so I can have it done before the cold weather goes away or she outgrows the size I am making her. I'll have to post a picture here when I am done.
I hope everyone has a really great day!

No comments: